Open to: active young people (18-30 years old) interested
in journalism, sports, video making/editing, photography,
writing articles, etc.
Countries we still accept the applicants from: United Kingdom, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Germany, France
Dates of mobility: 4.7.2018 – 1.8.2018
EVS hosting organization Mladiinfo Slovensko is looking for
the volunteers to join the short EVS project Sign for Media:
journalism volunteering program for European Deaf
Badminton Championships that trough sport journalism
volunteering promotes the inclusion of young deaf
sportsmen and sportswomen. The volunteer´s main tasks will be to create videos, photos, articles and all promotional materials related to the media coverage of the European Deaf Youth Badminton Championship.
• Young people aged (18-30 years);
• Having confidence/experience to conduct interviews,
write articles, edit them and produce a valuable
• Photography, video recording and video editing skills;
• Able to face challenges;
• Open-minded and flexible;
• Motivated to learn new things;
• Willing to learn the sign language;
• Active, responsible and reliable.
• Professional trainings and workshops supported by the
Deaflympic Committee and professional journalists,
• Accommodation and logistic support,
• The opportunity to get new knowledge, experience and
• Free passes for all volunteers and support staff for all
matches as part of the championship,
• Improve their journalistic and communication skills.
4.7. – 20.7. 2018 (Bratislava)
July 21 – July 29 (Trenčín)
We will conduct the SKYPE interviews
from 20.5.-31.5. with the chosen applicants.
Looking forward hearing from you! You will be notified on time!
If you have, any further questions please contact:
Ivana Petrisková (Project Coordinator)
Petra Papierniková (Project Assistant & Mentoring
firstname.lastname@example.org, +421907 619 302