Who are we looking for: young people (18-30 y. o.) interested in environmental issues, sustainability, climate justice, youth movements with strong written and verbal communication skills and a good level of English
Where: Prague, Czech Republic
When: October 2020 – June 2021
Costs covered by ESC (European Solidarity Corps): accommodation, public transport card, medical insurance, mentoring and support
Deadline: 15 September 2020 (23:00 CEST)
Are you ready to become a European Solidarity Corps (ESC) volunteer and make a real impact? Would you like to contribute to making the world greener by empowering young people on environmental issues? Do you want to work in Europe’s biggest environmental NGO?
YEE is looking for two volunteers to join the team and support its work for a 9 months ESC volunteering adventure!
Host organization: YEE (Youth and Environment Europe) – website, facebook, instagram.
Project Management Volunteer responsibilities:
- providing project support to the YEE Project Manager, Office and Board,
- supporting the implementation of YEE long-term and short-term projects, (report writing, assisting in the maintenance of project plans, preparing project documentation, supporting the implementation of YEE project’s communication and visibility strategy…),
- exploring new fundraising opportunities,
- being a member of the project teams, organising events and facilitating project activities,
- contributing to the volunteer blog and writing articles for the YEE website and newsletter.
Communications Volunteer responsibilities:
- providing communication support to the YEE Office and Board,
- supporting the implementation of YEE communication plan and social media strategy, managing YEE social media channels and website (content creation, updating social media calendar…),
- preparing visual materials for YEE social media channels,
- coordinating different online campaigns, contributing to the volunteer blog and writing articles for the YEE website and newsletter,
- exploring new engagement and outreach opportunities,
- supporting the work of YEE’s advocacy working group activities.
What is covered by ESC?
- accommodation in a shared flat with the other ESC Volunteer. Each volunteer has their own room and a kitchen, the bathroom is shared,
- public transport card for the volunteer,
- you will be registered for medical insurance in their home country,
- mentoring and support to help you adapt to the new place and country
How to apply?
- Send your CV and motivation statement (max. 400 words) or a short video to email@example.com
- Please mention the position you would like to apply for in the subject line (Project Management Volunteer / Communication Volunteer).
- Be creative! Feel free to send a presentation, poem, or video that captures your motivation.
- Deadline: 15 September 2020 (23:00 CEST)
– Good luck!
Zdieľať na sociálnych sieťach: